ActiveCampaign is an email marketing platform that combines all your marketing and automation with CRM and sales. Targeted towards small-to-midsize businesses, the software is designed to help organisations build their contact lists, create professional emails, manage campaigns, track customer behaviour and measure their marketing campaign performance.
It’s email marketing and marketing automation applications include drag-and-drop email design, lead capture forms, social integration and tracking, lead segmentation, website tracking and email campaign reporting. While ActiveCampaign integrates with several leading third-party CRM solutions, it also offers its own sales force automation (SFA) features, including contact management, drag-and-drop deal tracking, pipeline management and lead scoring.
With ActiveCampaign, you can easily create eye-catching emails of all kinds like broadcast, triggered, targeted, automated, scheduled, and even email funnels using their drag and drop builder. It offers an on-site messaging tool that you can use to offer live chat support to your customers and visitors. It also offers the ability to send SMS to your leads and subscribers.
- Comes with integrated CRM to help you achieve better results with sales.
- A/B test your campaigns, use pre-made templates to get started, and segment your list based on user data.
- Integrates with most of the popular apps like BigCommerce, Shopify, and UnBounce.
- You can track custom event calls from within mobile apps, billing apps and more. All your customer data will be organized in a sales CRM that gives you a complete picture of your customers.
- Offers an on-site messaging tool you can use to offer live chat functionality on your website.
- Integrate with other tools you use such as WordPress, Facebook, Zendesk, and Unbounce
- Assign tasks to team members to nurture leads and stay connected
- Offers unlimited emails on all plans.
- Upload unlimited images to use in campaigns
- Send text messages to subscribers on the go
- Manage contacts in a central location, automatically updating details and performing lead scoring
- Receive free migrations and 1-on-1 support
- More than one user.
(Added Features: Plus, Professional, and Enterprise)
- Custom User Permission.
- Custom Domain name.
- One on One Training.
- Dedicated Account Representative.
- Unlimited Users.
- Free Social Data
ActiveCampaign - Overview
- Ease of use
- Customer Support
For Small businesses to medium-sized businesses, SaaS startups, small agencies, serious bloggers. It’s best suited for businesses who rely on sales to get more customers.
- Marketing Automation is one of the best feature
- ActiveCampaign allows you to split-test entire sections of an automation sequence
- It allows you to include conditional ‘IF X is true, show Y’ content blocks inside email campaigns
- With Global variables it is easy to manage automated emails setup
- Great segmentation & targeting features
- Solid automated contacts importing: txt, cvs, Excel, Gmail, Salesforce and more
- It’s list centric vs. subscriber centric. The entire point of building an email list is to build relationships with folks, and when you have a list centric email list this function gets more difficult as the same person could be on multiple lists
- Slight learning curve for beginners (but nothing you can’t handle)
- No way to build landing pages
Support and Knowledge Base
They offer a free customer service, including live chat, a self-help knowledge base and complementary data migration from other programs. Their video tutorials, guided trainings, blogs, active social media are also very helpful. They offer additionally phone support, one-on-one consulting, expedited support and free custom design services for enterprise customers.
When it comes to the pricing plans of Active Campaign, then you have the option choose the best plan for your site depending upon the number of subscribers that you have. The lowest plan starts from $23 per month and to the highest of $229 per month.
|Up to 3 Users||Up to 25 Users||Up to 50 Users||Unlimited Users|
|Basic Features||Advanced Features||Advanced Features||Advanced Features|
If you want to try out their service before committing to it, they also provide 14 days free trial with all the basic features. And once you think that this service serves you the best, you can switch to any one of their paid and premium plans in a matter of minutes.
ActiveCampaign is a leader in email marketing and sales automation, and it’s an excellent solution for serious bloggers, as well as for small and medium-sized businesses. While the software is very user-friendly, for beginners it can be a bit overwhelming to really capitalize on the extensive features, at least initially, The rich knowledge base, support channels will help you at first, so it shouldn’t cost you much to learn. However, for experienced marketers, the visual automation and advanced segmentation make it possible to build highly targeted and complex customer journeys based on personal interactions. The integrated CRM also lets you keep track of leads, and automate various processes to help grow your business and save time.