Drip from Leadpages is a full-featured marketing automation solution designed for business-to-consumer (B2C) companies. It includes a visual campaign builder that allows businesses to design email campaigns based on subscribers’ actions, decisions, goals, delays and exits.
Features include automation, a lead-scoring algorithm that tracks several events to determine which subscribers are most engaged with your content and likely to become customers, and the ability to send targeted emails. Drip integrates with a variety of CRM, e-commerce, forms and surveys, lead capture, marketing automation, and membership and payment processing tools
You can customize your messages based on behaviors like cart abandonment, first-time users, returning website visitors, people who clicked a link on your site, etc.
Their vast array of integrations let you send text messages, display Facebook ads, and much more based on your customer workflow.
- This platform integrates with a range of other services so you can bring your marketing efforts together
- Supports a range of automated and one-off email campaigns
- Accessible and clear reports and analytics on offer, showing custom conversion tracking statistics
- Advanced automation features to send out email campaigns easily
- Offers social media marketing campaign functionality
- Advanced customisation and audience segmentation features so you can customise campaigns to niche emails
- Strong CRM and personalisation capabilities
- Ability to remove subscribers if they’re no longer engaged
- Split email testing
- Custom conversion tracking
- Unlimited Emails
Support and Knowledge Base
Drip provides clients with live chat and email support, as well as a knowledge base of articles. Live chat support is for clients on all the paid plans, and it’s available during regular business hours (Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.).
All plans offer email support. However, the free plan only includes 30 days of email support.
Drip also has other support resources, such as a video course on “Getting Started with Drip” and a guide on marketing automation.
Drip - Overview
Ease of use
Drip is a good option if you want to create highly personalized and targeted email marketing campaigns, to help drive engagement. Ii is best for eCommerce websites and savvy internet marketers.
- Uses a tag-based system
- Advanced tracking and events
- Robust visual automations builder
- Drip JS lets you customize and show custom CTAs on your website
- Value associated conversion tracking
- A bit higher in price for an email marketing platform
- Limited choice of email templates to choose from
- No phone support
Customers can choose from three paid plans: Basic, Pro and Enterprise. Each plan offers the same features; the only difference between them is the number of subscribers. The paid plans also offer clients the ability to remove Drip’s branding from opt-in widgets.
The Basic plan accommodates up to 2,500 subscribers, and the Pro plan is intended for companies with 2,501 to 5,000 subscribers. Companies with more than 5,000 subscribers can opt for the Enterprise plan.
|$41/month (if paid annually) $49/month (pay monthly)||$83/month (if paid annually) $99/month (pay monthly)||online calculator to calculate|
|upto 2500 Subscribers||upto 5000 Subscribers||5000+ Subscribers|
|Unlimited Emails||Unlimited Emails||Unlimited Emails|
The Basic plan costs $41 a month and the Pro plan is $83 a month, if both plans are paid annually. If clients prefer to pay monthly, the Basic plan is $49 a month, while the Pro plan is $99 a month.
For the Enterprise plan, prospective clients can use Drip’s online calculator to calculate their monthly payments.
They also provide 14 days free trial for Basic and Pro plans.
Note: Drip offers the first two months for free with the Basic and Pro plans if clients choose to pay annually.
Drip has some awesome features when it comes to marketing automation, like their segmentation and targeting features. Also, their workflow builder and “shared workflows” are really nice because you can build AND import pre-built automations right into your account. However, it is someow expensive tool compared to others. If you are in eCommerce or needing amazing targeting, Drip may very well make the cut. They are new, exciting to engage, and know how to aid you in improving your business.