SendinBlue is a newcomer to the email marketing space. The company was born from a web agency that wanted to cater to their own customers, and solve their email marketing needs. Over time, SendinBlue has evolved to a full-fledged email solution that’s opened their doors to the public.
SendinBlue is a powerful email service provider that wants to empower businesses to build better relationships through email marketing campaigns and automation. It’s both an email and SMS marketing software. It gives you the tools you need to promote your brand, while staying user-friendly and simple to use.
For starters, SendinBlue Email has a drag-and-drop HTML editor that lets you create stunning landing pages and newsletters without the need for any coding skills. After which, you may collect contact data from your leads using custom forms that can be embedded in these landing pages or your existing websites. Once you get hold of these customer data, you can start segmenting leads so that you can create personalized emails depending on your target audiences’ interests, location, or other criteria.
From welcome messages to abandoned cart reminders to post-purchase emails, you can automate these emails by simply inputting the details in the software. SendinBlue Email also uses AI-powered algorithms to help you determine the best possible way to approach your contacts. To make things even better, it has strong open API capabilities that let it connect with CMS tools, CRM platforms, web performance systems, and other business applications.
- Robust Email Creation: Using SendinBlue Email, you can get access to beautiful email layouts that you can customize to better appeal to your leads.
- Responsive design builder: Allowing you to build responsive email designs, smartphone-friendly, and with no HTML knowledge required.
- Unlimited contacts: Have unlimited number of people on your email lists. SendinBlue doesn’t restrict you in any way.
- Advanced Contact Management: SendinBlue Email allows you to create advanced custom forms and embed them in landing pages and websites.
- Powerful Scheduling Engine: With SendinBlue Email’s scheduling engine, you can determine the optimal time to send your emails to increase the chances of click-throughs.
- Analytics Tools: To help you understand your campaign progress, SendinBlue Email is equipped with heat mapping, real-time, Geography & device and Advanced open & click stats analytics options.
- SMS Messaging Options: Other than giving you great email marketing tools, this software is also equipped to help you send out SMS. Meaning, it enables you to reach your clients even without relying on the internet connection.
- Social media marketing: SendinBlue offers some social media marketing capabilities as well. This is a new addition to SendinBlue, but they are going in strong with an excellent module for creating Facebook ads
- A/B testing
- Workflow editor
- Transactional email and SMTP
- API & Plugins for integration
- Ease of use
- Customer support
Businesses that want their email marketing solution to be able to grow with them. The pricing progression is clear and easy to follow. There also aren’t any huge jumps in pricing.
- Several transactional and autoresponder email options
- Advanced contact management
- Offers SMS campaigns
- Drag-and-drop designer
- Integration with APIs, WordPress plugin, Magento, PrestaShop, and Drupal, among other interesting features
- A feature-limited free plan is available
- Interesting pricing
- SendinBlue needs improvement in deliverabilty area
- You can’t send emails right away after being registered
- The email builder is apparently a bit buggy sometimes
- Account setup is tedious
Support and Knowledge Base
When you sign up with SendinBlue you get plenty of support. First, they offer email support with all plans. You get phone and chat support with the Free and Lite plan for the first 60 days, with the other 3 plans phone and chat support is unlimited.
They also offer a loaded Resources page with information to help you on issues like email campaigns, SMS campaigns, transactional emails, and more. In case you’re not able to find a helpful answer, you can create and submit a new ticket. Along with the Resources page, they also have a helpful blog and a tutorials section where you can find a ton of useful tips and tricks.
What sets SendinBlue apart from their competition is that their pricing is based on the number of emails you send. They offer a free account with unlimited contacts, but you can send only 300 emails per day. With SendinBlue, emailing one list costs just as much as emailing 10 lists.
|Emails||300 emails / day||40,000 emails / mo.||60,000 emails / mo.||120,000 emails / mo.||Custom|
|Limit for marketing automation||Up to 2,000 contacts||Up to 2,000 contacts||Up to 2,000 contacts||No Limit||No Limit|
The prices range from $0 for 300 emails daily to $49/month in the premium package which comes with everything. The enterprise package is, also, available where one can create a custom plan.
SendinBlue is a comprehensive email marketing service that caters to all types of businesses. The platform stands out in the field by offering SMS and text messaging campaigns alongside traditional email marketing campaigns. It’s also compatible with a wide variety of plugins, which expands the website’s capabilities beyond just marketing. Veteran marketers may be turned off by the limited number of integrations available, although the fact that the pricing remains excellent at higher volumes may help ease that pain. Given the amount of money you could potentially save by using SendinBlue and the ability to test it for free, there’s little excuse not to try it and see if it meets your marketing needs.